About the course
The term ‘triage’ is derived from the French word “trier” meaning to pick or to sort. Triage is the sorting of patients into priority groups according to their need and the resources available. It is used in hospital emergency departments, on battle fields, and emergencies when there are multiple victims and limited medical resources.
This course will help the health professionals to understand triaging and apply their skills in the real scenarios.
- Develop knowledge to triage patients based on priority.
- Understand the skill of triaging & categorizing patients.
- Understand to work collaboratively with other departments in the process of triaging.
- Understand to take part in quality triage process based on scientific knowledge.
- Understand in detail about the start and salt triaging systems.
2 Hours (Self-Paced)
GNLA_CNE_Triage_ LG Final
Managing Patient Expectations Prehospital emergency triage process triaging pts in tight time
Quiz on Triaging
How did we do?